Tuesday, October 19, 2010

One Love, One Heart, One Destination

 
One Love, One Heart, One Destination

This love is vivid, livid, urgent, patient, lusty.
Such affection: unquenchable thirst for your presence.
Your body is my shrine to love, faith and hope.
The tenuous fact of your reality intersecting me,
this feeds my soul.
I wish I could convey to you the experience of
finding Center.
If you could move from there
you would not be consumed with the unfounded fury
that is continually destroying your world.
You would rejoice in your ability to trust the
world within,
and to maintain perspective
while moving through the world of form-

-danger and safety..

Moving through the world which is
the playground where love and fear engage
in cavalier conflicts, know you are loved
For your every fear and worry, there is
Relief: Faith. For every moment wasted in the
flashfire of anger,
I will remain in you;
I will cultivate a fountain of patience
and serve you Devotion, drawn from
the Well of My Soul
cup by cup so you don't drown.
I pray that God/Essence somehow reveals to you
the meaning of all we are going through
to the extent that you may understand
that you are meant to learn from me, as well
as I am taught by you,
that when we have different opinions that
both can be true,
that you cannot dominate me, nor I control you;
we must dance a dance between equals
that honors both of our beings. .
Remember, I am Universal Mother,
and I have dwelt in the Presence of Jah.
Remember you are Divine Father,
And creation reveals itself to you in Mystery.
Explore the paradox of our connection from a
holy perspective; cultivate
communication and respect.
In this way, Sweet Love, we shall perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment