Monday, October 18, 2010

A Series of events, one evening, many moments in Time.

Some of you are familiar with time travel, others are not so much. The Now offers infinite possibilities. Chemistry and consciousness combine into a neurotheology of perception and metabolism, post ingestion. The process 
is cellular and intellectual restoration.

The scientist is an observer, a recorder of data, that which is directly perceived. And this perceiver, the scientist, 
creates the results of the experiment by looking. What a phenomenon! What an opportunity!

Enjoy. I enjoyed feeling it, and writing it. <3


I.
The point of blooming begins when
it hurts to be closed up, trapped
by who you thought you were.
What's inside you must be birthed
it must be made real or we all suffer for it.
Who you are is so beautiful that
we simply must all bask in it.
When you get there its going to be a relief
to be fully unfurled and basking in the Sun.
The whole world will be Blessed when you bloom.
Thrive in all directions, continually referring to Center.

II.
In Pure Consciousness there is
only pure Experience.
There is no place to which we become
attached.
When the Self learns to observe
and respond
instead of react
then suddenly lucidity emerges.

 III.
Spiral in, Spiral out
the pulse is defined thusly:
consciousness discovered itself
and One became the Other.
And the One moved over the face
of the waters
Self perceived Self and
created the Omniverse for self to inhabit.
It has not begun,
it will never end.
Its dancing right now
around the song in our hearts.
All potential exploding from Itself.
Birth and rebirth.
In this Life, I am continually reborn to
another and another Myself.
In Lak'ech.
Free Will is the Instrument of diversity
and Divinity.
Holiness recreates itself each moment.

In Divine Intelligence there is
Acceptance and Discretion.

In Pure Consciousness there is
No Damnation.

One Loves you enough to Allow you to Be.
The cost has has been paid.
You are free.
Are you grateful? Are you reverent
to the gift of the dawn?
The present, Now?
Do you bow down in your heart
by being the best that you can be
for the benefit of All Beings?

All Experience is the Evolving
Mind of the One.

When the Self begins to observe
and learns, you can
Live your Love.

There is just One, who
Lives.

IV.

I am so grateful for your gifts,
Holy Father. Divine Lover of the Queen;
Holy Spirit
which breathes through all Experience.
I honor this Consciousness.
You uplift me with the rays
of the Sun and the nourishing Earth.
You delight me with the sensual joy
of food, and the initiation of Birth.
Please show me how to serve you
in a kind and gentle way.
Please be patient, and cultivate
that contemplative awareness within me
so I may walk clearly, in the way
of manifesting divinity,
to make it known to Every Body
that they are the Temple of Being.
I give you my life, repeatedly,
continually,
from the day I first saw the sun shine
on my tiny palms through the bedroom windows,
glowing yellow, from the the gauzy curtains,
as I realized what my hands could do,
and dedicated all their work to You.
To my barefoot Bodhisattva vows,
To the day of Pentecost,
to be willing to pay any cost if
it will reveal the Glory of Living in Love.
Please work through me.

Pure One of the forest, you sustain me.
May I exponentially know and reveal
the Knowledge of One Love,
for the benefit of All Beings,
please take my imperfect life and make it
yours, for the revelation of Beauty.
Take my imperfect Life and make it Pure
through my Immersion in the Flow
of what you command of me.
Release, through my words, my gaze,
my thoughts and my touch, my dance
my song, my questions, and my mind
the clarity of Now, Here, so All are One
in Consciousness.

Transform me into an ever-flowing font
of your grace, patience,
and Clear Serene Awareness.
Universal Intelligence
is the birthright of every Being.
Springing from the Center of Reality
is a continual flow of Well Being
in the form of Pure Potential
offered with the Blissful Supreme Love
of Total Acceptance.

Spirit of the World ,
please lend your grace to those
who are lost and
clearly, unmistakably, continually reveal
your Grace
for all to Know.
Show me how to share this
which I am so honored to receive.
Show me the way to serve
One Love.
So as to allow each being to bloom
in this New Garden,
anchored in the Wisdom
which is the Universal, given form. 

V.
Awareness is the unbiased constant.
Free Will is the instrument
of Divinity's diversity.
Holiness recreates itself in each moment.
Joyful Experience,
Conscious Exploration;
These are the meaning, and
measure of Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment